Monday, May 18, 2009

I want to, I can and I will

I want to...
I want to blog. For years I have this desire to become a famous writer. I have been reading for last sixty years. I presume that I am a well informed citizen now a netizen. I have got a computer. I have installed a twenty four hour broad-band internet connection. It is working fine. I got so many browsers installed on my computer including Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, GCrome, and last but not least Mozila's Firefox. I have an email address khadilkarprakash2008@gmail.com and at least ten others such as Yahoo, Live, Math, Itimes, Aol, etc. I have a blogger account, wordpress account and many others. I have installed Baraha IME an Indian language software which facilitates me to enter text in संस्कृत, हिन्दी. मराठी, ಕನ್ನಡ, தமில, తెలెగు, മകയാലമ, ગુજરાથી, ਪਂਜਾਬੀ, বংগালী, ଓରିଯା and English. On blogger itself I had created 12 blogs and failed to earn a single rupee. Today I have created my thirteenth blog and called it the most lucky blog.
I can...
I have ample experience. I know I can write very attractive posts. There is no derth of topics on the earth. There are lots of resources to search the material on the internet. Google has a variety of search options such as blog search, scholar search etc. Kosmix is another tool to search on internet. Only drawback I have is my forgetfulness. I usually do not remember that I have to blog. More often I read other people's blog. Now that I have realized that I can blog and earn name and fame, I will make a resolution.
I will...
Yes I will blog. Now that I have decided to concentrate on only one blog that "the most lucky blog" hosted by Google on its blogger platform. The web address of this blog is http://themostluckyblog.blogspot.com . I will write 100 posts on it as soon as possible.
To all my followers on Hubpages, Suido, Twitter and other social networking places where I have created my profiles such Myspace, Facebook, Itimes etc. I am requesting that please allow me to concentrate on my blog the most lucky blog for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment